Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a crazy question, but I'm curious. Should the Under Armor tops fit tight and snug or should they fit kinda loose like a t-shirt? I am wearing the UA tops under another shirt. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They make both loose fit and tight fit. But I think that the Cold Gear only comes in the tight fitting (not sure though).

I perfer the tight fitting style under my Body Armor at work for both SUmmer and WInter. Works like a charm, but if u are looking for something warm for hunting, look elsewhere. The winter UA stuff is not the warmest stuff, but it SHINES in the moisture wicking/transfer department, which keeps u "feeling" warmer and your skin less "clamy."

Hope this helps,

J-

·
Registered
839 Posts
i have the cold gear and mine fits real tight. but that might also be the extra 30 pounds im carrying in the last year or so... i like it tight though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love my UA, I have a long sleave heat gear that I used for wrestling and decided to try it one morning. It was about 33 degrees that morning and I drew my bow, none of that I was cold and couldn't get it back...i swear by it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
They have 3 different styles:

1) Heat gear, which is tight fitting and what I wore under
my body armor at work
2) Loose gear, which fits like a regular t-shirt
3) Cold gear, which is also tight fitting and what I wear
under my Scent Blocker while hunting

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
if it feels like spandex--its supposed to feel tight--I love my underamour

·
Registered
371 Posts
HA HA HA! My set of cold gear is all green and my wife calls it the "pickle suit" :embara:

keep said:
Just don't wear it like my buddy did on our bear hunt. He knew this pic would come back to haunt him.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
There is Under Armour Loose Gear that fits loose. Other than that, it is supposed to fit tight like spandex. The Cold Gear is what I use and the tighter the warmer it seems. As long as the sleeves are the correct length, and it's not cutting circulation to your head then you want it to be tight.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
116Buck said:
Yea, that one is haunting him now!:confused:
You can't even imagine. He owns a processing plant and taxidermy shop and I know som people on here will know him. I'm getting a pic blown up to hang on his plant door on opening day of gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts