Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a very lightly used pair of under armour cold gear bibs in realtree ap size medium. Also have a cumberland fleece jacket in matching realtree ap size large. Both items only worn about 5 times, are in like new condition, come from a smoke free home, only washed in hs scents detergent, and stored in scent proof bags. Retail on the jacket is $159 and the bibs are $299. Will sell the set for $300 or the bibs at $200 and the jacket at $100. Both the jacket and the pants are windproof and really warm. Perfect for those late season hunts. Check under armour's website for more details. Please pm me or call at 706-338-4228 if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up top! Two for the price of one here folks. These items are emmaculate, only missing the tags to be considered new, no rips or holes, perfect condition. Please feel free to make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up top again! Great set here.......two for one deal. Like new.......guaranteed as described or money back!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't believe no one needs a set of under armour for about 1/2 price! Make a great christmas present. To the top again!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright lowest price i can sell the set for is $275. New price on the bibbs is $185 and $90 for the jacket. That's as low as i can go and that price is tyd.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great set of insulated cold gear here. Fyi......i will be away from the computer starting today at 1pm est and will not return until december 28th so if you would like to purchase these, make an offer, or have a question, please feel free to call or text me at 706-338-4228. Thanks again for looking and have a merry christmas!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I will buy the set. What address do I send the money to?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't believe no one needs a like new under armour cumberland fleece jacket. Lowest i'll go is $85 tyd.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After a bit of net research i have decided to lower the price on this jacket to $65 tyd. Honestly that's the lowest i'll go. Anyone want it for $65 tyd?

·
Registered
408 Posts
dang....pm me if that jacket deal falls thru. ill take it if something happens

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If they were bigger I would take the jacket.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.