Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay has anyone used this? If so how do you like it, Did you stay warm and how did you like there scent capture system.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
dont have the capture but UA makes awesome products, the cold gear is awesome, the best base layer that you can buy. Extremely warm, holds in body heat better than anything else that i have used.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have used the UA Capture jacket and it is the bomb...I am in the south so it does not get bitter cold but I had it in 30 degree weather with wind and was toasty....it should really be nice with the heat gear underwear underneath it.

·
Excellence is tolerated.
2,985 Posts
I have it. It is decent for cool temps but is not meant for COLD temps. (They should call it Cool Gear, not Cold Gear). It does a good job of moisture management. I had to wash it probably ten times to get the nasty smell out of it (I assume it is the Capture compound, since I've not smelled it in my normal UA Cold Gear). I've not noticed getting scented more or less.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,322 Posts
dont have the capture but UA makes awesome products, the cold gear is awesome, the best base layer that you can buy. Extremely warm, holds in body heat better than anything else that i have used.
Have to disagree. You will get cold in this in extremely cold conditions. UA was designed for high activity in moderate temps. It simply doesn't perform that well sitting in a tree stand in cold weather. And I don't think the Capture works as well as some other options on the market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts