Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
90,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may purchase some UA liner gloves and also some UA Hurlock gloves

General opnions from current owners of either one?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
UA Liner gloves

I have used them for 2 years . Nice gloves except when its below about 34 degrees the hands get quite cold. Then again I never wore gloves at that temp several years ago, just gettin old.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hunt in Indiana, so the temps vary quite a bit. I have the liner gloves, and thats what I use 90% of the time. Good product, warm but not bulky

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Linear gloves are great as long as you can keep your hands in your pockets most of the time. if they have to stay out very long when the temps are around or below freezing, your hands will get cold fast. I just keep handwarmers in my pockets.

·
Registered
477 Posts
South Dakota hunter here.

I have Under Armour liner gloves

and Under Armour Idylwild gloves

Both are good hunting gloves and wearing either pair while shooting a bow is not a bother. Neither are extremely warm. Shooting gloves rarely are. I would buy them again.

·
Registered
477 Posts
South Dakota hunter here.

I have Under Armour liner gloves

and Under Armour Idylwild gloves

Both are good hunting gloves and wearing either pair while shooting a bow is not a bother. Neither are extremely warm. Shooting gloves rarely are. I would buy them again.

·
Registered
35,965 Posts
Get the liner gloves with the long wrists...

I have three pr of UA gloves and I dont care for the short wrist pair.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
The liner gloves are all I use, 90% of the time.

marty
Me to... they are an excellent glove and by far my favs!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
The liner gloves are all I use, 90% of the time.

marty
lol, you sound like the guy from Anchorman. 60% of the time it works everytime.

I bet they are nice gloves. I bought some knock offs from some other brand that were half the cost. It's rare that I make it from one season to the next without losing a glove.

·
Vendor
90,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any hurlock users?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I used the Hurlocks last year I was surprised how well they held up for a lightweight glove. Matter of fact they still look like the day I bought them and I hunt a lot. I couldn't believe I was actually going to pay $35 for a pair of lightweight gloves and then rip the palms off climbing trees. But they held up great against my lone wolf climbing sticks.

I usually buy $10 fleece gloves for bowhunting and keep hand warmers in my pockets but Cabelas doesn't sell $10 gloves anymore. Guess they can't make enough money off them.

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts