Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have brand new never worn hurlock gloves in L and XL .Mossy Oak Infinty is the camo pattern....asking 30 tyd

·
HAVE BOW WILL KILL
1,659 Posts
i meant for 1 pair of gloves.......lol.....the large pair
I just read all of your posts, you have offered half the asking price on just about everything. Got an idea for you use the PRIVATE MESSAGE function. Friggin trolls

·
Registered
57 Posts
no i haven't and i'm new to here so why all the name calling????? I don't understand half of you guy's ttt, tyd, and other shorts. So sorry if I offended everyone. People say make an offer so I do, it's not like I'm rich and can just buy everything i want. if you don't want to sell me your gloves, then keep them. i will buy from someone else.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
no i haven't and i'm new to here so why all the name calling????? I don't understand half of you guy's ttt, tyd, and other shorts. So sorry if I offended everyone. People say make an offer so I do, it's not like I'm rich and can just buy everything i want. if you don't want to sell me your gloves, then keep them. i will buy from someone else.
To be honest, the original post says 30 tyd. He did not make it clear if that was for both pair of gloves or 30 tyd per pair. I think the 15 offer was half because this person wanted only one pair. Those of you who are commenting should stop hijacking a thread when you are not even offering anything yourself.

PassionLover- if you use the PM method just write on the thread that you sent a PM. Then the seller will see that if he checks his thread. Don't mind all the nitpickers...

OP- if it is 15 per pair I will take the XL's...

·
Registered
185 Posts
come on guys 34.99 pluse ship from UA, but I'm with the others if they are 15.00 I'll take em both!!
here's a bump for putting up with the BS
Take it to the top
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts