Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Under Armour New Cold Gear Ridge Reaper Scent Control pants MOBU 42

I am selling a brand new never worn pair of Under Armour Cold Gear Infared Ridge Reaper pants in mossy oak with the tags still on them. The pants are size 42 as u can see in the pics. They come with all of under armour bells and whistles from UA scent control technology, UA Cold gear infared tecnology retains warmth, UA Storm water protecton, wind protection barrier, and a soft quiet inner and outer shell. I purchased them about 2 months ago and have kept them in my scent proof bag every since. Unfortunately for me something has came up and i need to sell them. U can see on tags were they sell for 179.99 but since i need to sell them quickly i am asking $105 tyd for them. I will accept paypal or money order and u can deduct 3% if send mo. These pants are super warm and nice i really hate that i have to sell them but i dont have a choice right now. 20150918_183336.jpg 20150918_183718.jpg 20150918_184614.jpg 20150918_183938.jpg

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will do $87 with shipping thats the best i can do or ill just keep which wont hurt my feelings cause i would love to keep just really need to sell right now.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will lower one last time to $81 because need to sell but if still here in next few days i wont need to and will just keep. Cant believe only lower offers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
2 years ago I was in a size 42.. Now I wear 36's.. I would take them but I would be swimming in them..

Good Luck with the sale! (Unless you know a place I can exchange them for a smaller size)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.