Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys knew which super uni i needed for my gold tip series 22s. i was told 2413 and 2117 today. HELP:confused:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
2115 and 2117

I was wondering if any of you guys knew which super uni i needed for my gold tip series 22s. i was told 2413 and 2117 today. HELP:confused:
I use the 2115's with G nocks, but the 2117's will work with the regular 3d nocks. Use a plastic grocery bag over the shaft and push the bushing into the shaft, trim off excess plastic and your good to go... This way you can remove the bushing when it gets damaged....

·
Registered
484 Posts
by the way

dont mean to hijack, but if some of you guys dont mind posting your DL poundage and point weight you are using with these 22s, I would appreciate it. I just ordered some and am wondering how they will fly with my 30 inch draw at 62 pounds with 80 grain points. They are off the charts too stiff according to the charts but I am let to believe they will still fly great. whats your experience?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They will be smoking fast.. That is the setup that I shoot and I haven't had a prob with the stiffness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts