Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it has become clear to many that our AT Masked Super Hero is in fact an infamous former AT member that is banned for life. He has slipped and shown knowledge of events that took place long before his alter ego Hunlee began his illiterate ranting. Who could it be? Let the rampant speculation begin:darkbeer:

Hunlee, the mob is at the gate:mg:

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
I think a mod in a past post said they knew who it was. It can't be Bob he doesn't have a bow. Well one that's real anyway.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
poopenyoung and others no doubt. RK, Doc, maybe even Oxford?:noidea:

·
Meat-N-Taters Kinda Guy
Chill-R for hunting, Barnsdale My Addiction ST for punching holes
15,533 Posts
I know who it isn't....

:embara:

It isn't me......this time......:mg:

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Hunlee's posts are funny, breaks the monotony a little bit..hes got a sense of humor.
:plain:

I think i know some guys who know who it is, but despite begging, threatening, and pm's sent all hours of the night, they won't tell me.......:mad:

·
Registered
591 Posts
its truly sad

Maybe Hunlee read the forum long before he joined. Look I JUST SOLVED YOUR MYSTERY!!!! I'm a genius, it took me all over 32 seconds to figure it out. I read this forum a year before I joined. So, here is my Mystery; why is it that people who like to make things fun and entertaining on an OPEN Forum are the ones who get blasted so much.? I'm just trying to figure you out.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Maybe Hunlee read the forum long before he joined. Look I JUST SOLVED YOUR MYSTERY!!!! I'm a genius, it took me all over 32 seconds to figure it out. I read this forum a year before I joined. So, here is my Mystery; why is it that people who like to make things fun and entertaining on an OPEN Forum are the ones who get blasted so much.? I'm just trying to figure you out.

I think its of pureeeeee curiosity!:wink:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey pot, I am kettle, you are black:wink: Kinda ironic huh?

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
nothing to do with bowhunting...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Yes Hunlee is hear to clear this up for all of youins out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!Few year back the wife of Hunlee buy new house computer for her and all the children to play on but hunlee was just to look and read differant places on there never to partake in any forums and such!!!!!!!!!!!!!Once hunlee learn to type and spell hunlee was turned loose on the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!Archery talk forums was one of the first forums for hunlee to partake in with some of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUnlee is now very happy and very proud to have learn how to spell and type and is able for computer useage!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee visit Archery talk forum many time befor joining ups!!!!!!!!!!!!As you can see life has ben very good to hunlee and hunlee has fathered many children!!!!!!!Hunlee is friend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yes Hunlee is hear to clear this up for all of youins out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!Few year back the wife of Hunlee buy new house computer for her and all the children to play on but hunlee was just to look and read differant places on there never to partake in any forums and such!!!!!!!!!!!!!Once hunlee learn to type and spell hunlee was turned loose on the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!Archery talk forums was one of the first forums for hunlee to partake in with some of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUnlee is now very happy and very proud to have learn how to spell and type and is able for computer useage!!!!!!!!!!!!Hunlee visit Archery talk forum many time befor joining ups!!!!!!!!!!!!As you can see life has ben very good to hunlee and hunlee has fathered many children!!!!!!!Hunlee is friend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee

Well investigation over folks:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
You opened a Hunlee thread looking for insight into bowhunting:confused:
you started a hunlee thread that has nothing to do with bowhunting in a bowhunting forum?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nah, I don't buy it. He obviously has been or at least needs to be banned for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban him at warp speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a Bambi killer, which is nothing compared to his slaughter of the English language!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.