Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mg:i seen this reallly bright light one night while cutting threw some woods i walked to it nothing was there no light source but the light was still there!

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I was up in a tree one night shining a light around because I was bored. Then this drunk guy showed up looking confused.
But he never saw me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one else has seen anything weird ha!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've never seen one of these in the woods "unxlanabile"

What is it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dude I simply don't know what that is, spelled right or not I've never heard of it?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im a sucky speller with a crap load of stuff on my mind like my wife having canser dont care if i miss spell something!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya nshe could have cancer in her overies

·
Registered
492 Posts
Didn't field dress a doe during shot gun season bad thing to do. Had my tree stap around her neck draging her and felt a tug turned around and she was standing up about crap down my leg!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Didn't field dress a doe during shot gun season bad thing to do. Had my tree stap around her neck draging her and felt a tug turned around and she was standing up about crap down my leg!
Now that is funny....I would pay to see that. What did you do?

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Have you ever been walking back after an evening hunt and just get that weird feeling......You know the one..... :bolt: :jaw: :scared:

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Have you ever been walking back after an evening hunt and just get that weird feeling......You know the one..... :bolt: :jaw: :scared:
Doesn't factor in anymore. Since the thread about running to your stand, Ive been doing that in and out.
and it works. The deer in the area don't bolt if you run

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
kamensdaddy I dont have anything unexplainable to report just wanted to say I will be praying for your wife and family.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
have seen some weird black blurred figure multiple times in the woods and a few other places but not lately. i was hunting in this one stand that has blind material around it so the deer cant see. i stood up to look over the rail and a big black thing popped up fast and vanish a foot from my face. i almost craped my pants and jumped out of the tree. really got me shaking.

sounds like bs but trust me its not.

also i wish your wife the best of luck. hopefully she doesnt have it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i was walking around the woods one night drunk kinda confused when i saw this weirdo up in tree shining a light around. talk about a weird thing to do.:)

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Doesn't factor in anymore. Since the thread about running to your stand, Ive been doing that in and out.
and it works. The deer in the area don't bolt if you run
i dont even use a stand anymore. I just run around the woods on 45 foot stilts with an arrow nocked and at full draw. I run right up to them and arrow them. Best of both worlds.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts