Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I used onX for the first time a few weeks ago while out in Colorado on a mule deer hunt. I have historically used Gaia. I was grandfathered in under their old business model where it was a pay to buy the app thing and not a monthly or yearly subscription...I really couldn't complain. However, we wanted to hunt some BLM land and I wanted some better boundary lines. onX is significantly better than Gaia and it will just be a new cost I expect to pay each year as it was definitely worth the price for all the features it has.

Reactions: onX Hunt

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I pay for a year, can i get it on my phone and my wifes? Or is it only good on one "device"?? I guess, can it be shared?

Thanks
You can be logged in on up to 2 devices at the same time with the same account so if you put it on your and your wife's phone, then you'll be good to go!

If you log in on an additional device, it will kick you out of one but again, two at a time is no issue.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's no better time to sign up for our Elite membership than during our Black Friday Sale.

You can check out all the additional benefits we are adding to the Elite membership HERE including access to Huntin' Fool, Toprut, and DeerCast for FREE!

And stay tuned for an exclusive promotion December 6th-10th that will only be available to our Elite members.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is there a way for those that don’t have current memberships but have had OnX in the past to take part? I’ve had OnX in the past and would love to come back but it tells me I can’t because my emails already been used.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a way for those that don’t have current memberships but have had OnX in the past to take part? I’ve had OnX in the past and would love to come back but it tells me I can’t because my emails already been used.
If you don't have a current membership then you can take advantage of this code. Do you have a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Get a hold of us at 406-540-1600 or email [email protected] so we can take a deeper look.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
riddle me this. I pay the full price. each renewal time.

My family member lets there expire. The same day, They buy/ renew with the discount and save. Why am i paying full price every renewal year.. Be nice to apply that discount for myself each year. I need to let mine go and renew... and save..

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
riddle me this. I pay the full price. each renewal time.

My family member lets there expire. The same day, They buy/ renew with the discount and save. Why am i paying full price every renewal year.. Be nice to apply that discount for myself each year. I need to let mine go and renew... and save..
Easy riddle.......... Your family member is smarter than you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts