Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let as many people know about some Shoots coming up that are not to far from us that live down in the south side of the State. If you need directions to any of these shoot...you can find them on www.alabamabowhunter.com

21-Mar - Mobile County, 8am-3pm, Southern Zone Local
4-Apr - Covington County, Rattlesnake Rodeo Pop-Up Tournament
11-Apr - Brewton/Escambia, 10am, Southern Zone Local
18-Apr - Mobile County, 8am-3pm, Southern Zone Local
25-Apr - Friendship Archery, 9am, Southern Zone Local
2-3 May - Brewton/Escambia, 8am-3pm, Trail Shoot

The April 11th is going to be a benefit shoot for a very ill 5 month old baby boy. The father is a member of the Brewton/Escambia County and hopefully this shoot can raise some money for the family.
The Trail Shoot is 1 of 6 state shoots that have more shooters come from all over the state. I think the last couple of shoots had over 120-150 shooters.
If you have any questions I can try to answer or you can to the above website

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey i am from Mobile, i was wondering if you post where these local shoots are being held. I shoot bow shoots in West Monroe, Lousiana have become addicated tp them but i cant ever seem to find local shoots around mobile till i seen this post and i have few friends as well that would love to shoot if they are open to public and also think about joing a local club. so if you can post or message me the info, Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.