Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sure hate to do it. But all out there be aware of "Bowman05" He took me for $35.00 on a Mathews grip he never sent. I even got a response from
him saying he would pay me back,he said he didn't know what happen to my grip..said he wanted my PayPal account,(which he should have already had) so he could refund me my money. Well..........
here it is two days later and still nothing!!! Check his feedback and it's not that great. I should have known better than to trust a scumbag like this guy.
Story is...Sent my money to him on March 11th. and have never received the grip and he has had no explanation for what happen.
Thought I should let everyone know. Just be careful of this one.
Hey "Bowman05" everyone hates a thief, and that's exactly what you are!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
He's more than a thief. But can't say that word on AT. He will end up doing a new at account on another e-mail and getting more people.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Well, sure hate to do it. But all out there be aware of "Bowman05" He took me for $35.00 on a Mathews grip he never sent. I even got a response from
him saying he would pay me back,he said he didn't know what happen to my grip..said he wanted my PayPal account,(which he should have already had) so he could refund me my money. Well..........
here it is two days later and still nothing!!! Check his feedback and it's not that great. I should have known better than to trust a scumbag like this guy.
Story is...Sent my money to him on March 11th. and have never received the grip and he has had no explanation for what happen.
Thought I should let everyone know. Just be careful of this one.
Hey "Bowman05" everyone hates a thief, and that's exactly what you are!!
maybe something happened

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Yes, it seems he decided to not send the refund.
I'm only replying because of the gorgeous pooch in your avitar. I'm a huge Rottweiler fan. I'm down from 3 to 2 Rotts...the week before Christmas was a hard one. To the OP, that sucks.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Looks like he may be from the Bemidji, MN (sp) area as he is friends with someone from there who just joined AT.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
No body like a theif hangem high.....................

·
Registered
344 Posts
bummer easlo, what kind of mathews grip, i have 2 stock grips if it'll fit that i could send ya for just shipping unless you r talking a focus or torqueless grip, let me know

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Did you run this through the Mods or just bash the guy here?

·
Don't Blink!
3,143 Posts
No body like a theif hangem high.....................
Somebody need a job done? "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

Seriously though...PM a Classified Mod (like AT Lou)....they do great work!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm a shop owner in a town 45 mins away. Send me a pm with his name and I just might know him, especially if it was a Mathews grip, as I am the only dealer within 100 mile radius of Dodge City.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.