Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December of last year i held picture contest to be used in a archery/hunting online store. Ytailhtr won the contest and it looks like that picture has been somewhat famous even being used on this site. He recieved $200 worth of free gear (Bushnell rangefinder and some broadheads) for his efforts. It has taken a lot longer than i had expected to complete but it is finally up and running. Everybody please take a minute to check it out and give me your overall opinion of the site(appearence,navigational ability,content,etc) Also be sure and check out the V.I.P. membership benefits and tell me what you think. There are a couple catagories that i am still working on but will have complete soonThanks again to everybody that submitted a picture. The name of the site is Sunset ridge archery and hunting supply and can be seen at www.sunsetridgearchery.com

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

Does anyone know any other contact info for advertising banner on this site. No response from email's and phone number listed is not working properly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts