Archery Talk Forum banner

Update on Michigander

3183 58
As some of you know Jerry hasn't been around for some time. My brother works out of the same local as Jerry. I asked him to see if he could find out anything on Jerry because he had literally dropped off the face of the earth.

Well my brother got back to me today. He doesn't have any details but Jerry passed away sometime last year.

So if you can....say a prayer for the ole arrow maker extraordinare>>>>------->
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Prayers go out to his family, so sorry to hear the news on Jerry. He was very popular in the classifieds and did excellent work.

· Registered
4,931 Posts
Wow.............I have talked with Jerry several times and ordered from him several times as well. Jerry was always a great guy to talk to. He worked his butt off to get us beautiful arrows.

Thanks for the info olehemlock ~ puts to rest alot of questions I was having.

:cry:

· Registered
10,965 Posts
man this ruined my day:cry: Me and Jerry were great friends. It started off with us doing business, and we ended up spending an enormous amount of time on the phone together quickly becoming friends. We talked almost twice a week and than out of the blue he wouldnt return my calls at home or the cell phone. I knew something happened but I wish I would have known.

Jerry was a awesome arrrow maker. His skills were second to none.

If anyone has any info on contact info for any of his boys please PM it to me.

DJ

· Registered
10,965 Posts
dang it

Jerry Lee Wright

WRIGHT - Jerry Lee Wright, age 46, of Lakeview, passed away in his home on March 8, 2009. A memorial service will be held on Sunday, March 15, 1 to 3 p.m. at the Brigham Funeral Chapel, 9977 W. Howard City Edmore Rd., Lakeview, MI, (989) 352-5400

This is Jerry's guest book, please take the time to sing it if you would:

http://obits.mlive.com/grandrapids/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=125039316

· Registered
269 Posts
Thats a Bummer...ruined my day..

:crybaby2:
I have several dozen arrows done by Jerry..There was not a better arrow customizer around..

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
way to young to go,

does it say anything about cause?

· Registered
10,965 Posts
Flowers...

I'd like to send some flowers up for Jerry's funeral. I cant make it I have to work and cant get off.

If anyone is interested in going in on buying them, please send me a PM. I know times are rough, but I feel led to send something in his memory because he meant alot to me.

· Registered
19,079 Posts
yes great guy he ran Gravel Ridge archery!! Ordered my Carbon Techs thru Jerry. He was a very nice guy, and a pleasure to deal with!! Prayers sent for a very good man!! God bless him and his family!!!

· Registered
3,231 Posts
Thats really sad to hear!

I had met Jerry on several occasions at tournaments, he was a real nice guy.
Condolences go out to his family.

This is a pic Jerry sent to me, that Jerry's wife took at the MSU Fall Classic FITA a few years ago.

The first pic is of Jerry and I.
and the 2nd is of Jerry.

RIP Friend!

Ken Shauger

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.