Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacob Is doing better. PRAISE GOD. I want to Thank All the AT Members for the Prayers. He's better, but still needs Prayer, as I do. This Roller Coaster Ride is so Stressful, I Thank God, for Being A Christian, and for all my AT Friends.
I've been working for a long time Piecing a Bow Together for Jacob, For Christmas. Thanks to a lot of Friends and AT Members I have it all but an Arrow Quiver for his Bow.
If someone has one( They would sell) let me know. I don't have a lot to spend. It doesn't have to be Fancy, just something to hold his Arrows.

God Willing, this next Year when Jacob is Stronger and we've practiced a lot. I want to take him and try to get his First Deer.

This Sick Spell has been rough on him, not to Mention his Mother and Me. I want him to be Happy and Suprised on Christmas Day.

I Pray, THE MOD'S Don't take down my Post. I bet they have Children and would do anything for their child too.

I'm just giving everyone a Report on Jacob's progress, and asking... to Buy..a Christmas Present for my Sick little Boy.

To the Mod's, IF you have to take down my post, I understand. You have a job to do. I won't be upset, but I do Pray that it can stay up.

Anyone can Text me at 304-532-6928, to talk about Jacob, or if they got a Quiver to sell.

Again Thanks Everyone for the prayers. Please keep them Coming. GOD IS WORKING HIS MIRACLE on Jacob.

I know it..with all my Heart, I Know it.
Praise God;
Praise God.....
Griz

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
What color do you need? I have a couple new in the package and I will give him one of them. I have a black one, and I think two different camo patterns.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I have lots of arrows that I can send to him. What size does he use? I may well have some he can have-lots of broadheads as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts