Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of funny actually. Ordered a stabilizer from a company in California. They shipped it UPS. Got to the local hub which is 45 minutes from the house here on the East coast. Kept waiting to get it and checked the tracking again and now it is in Texas!:D

Ever happened to you?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Ive had them drive by my house to get to another hub. A friend of mine ordered a bunch of golf balls from a place in cali. They ended up going to canada, then detroit, ohio, Chicago, missouri, then finally made it to IL. took an extra 2-3 days with all the stops it made

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I had a bow come from Montana to Wyoming to Denver, to AZ back to Denver (I live in Grand Junction CO). Then the UPS driver drops it at the house down the street, I walk down to get it just has he is tapeing the top back up. Get it take it to my house open it hand it to my Dad and he dry fires it!!!!!!!!! It ha bad carma so I sold it about two week later.

·
Shooter of many brands.
6,619 Posts
I live in PA and bought from someone here on AT in Ohio. After 5 days I checked the tracking info. It was in Arizona for the weekend and then Texas, Florida, North Carolina then back to PA. Showed up in good shape after 9 days.

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
Yes, that exact thing happened to me once. I was VERY disappointed!

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is crazy. Just think of the money that can be saved if items get to the right place the first time.:shade:

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:darkbeer:

·
Registered
688 Posts
ASA,

I believe we ordered from the same place (Leven). UPS did a better job for me. From CA to IL then to IN. It took four days to get my stabs that I ordered. Not to sidetrack your thread, I still owe you some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts