Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this publication around anymore and is it worth reading? Any other good publications on archery? In particular, punching holes in paper. Thanks.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yes it is still around. I just received mine this week. And I think it is the worst magazine I have ever read. Very seldom is their anything worth reading in it in my opinion! I get a lot of mags and I think the TOURNAMENT ARCHER is hands down the best.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes it is still around. I just received mine this week. And I think it is the worst magazine I have ever read. Very seldom is their anything worth reading in it in my opinion! I get a lot of mags and I think the TOURNAMENT ARCHER is hands down the best.
Thanks for the support. It's been a rough year with all the traveling to the tournaments and fighting the USPS system, but when we get the support from subscribers like you its all worth it. Thank you:wink:

·
Liking Life Unlimited
937 Posts
I'd agree with this. I haven't renewed my US & International Archer but I do get Bow International and The Glade too. TTA gives me an idea of what's going off in the US plus I think the articles are very good. the new Q&A in TTA should be a winner.

The Glade is mainly about the UK FITA scene
Bow International is similar to TTA but with a UK/European slant

All are good and I'll be renewing TTA, The Glade and Bow International

Dean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts