Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The USOC has announced the list of candidates for this years Olympic Hall of Fame honor.

There are 15 candidates and Darrell Pace is one of them.

Please tell every archer that you know to Vote for Darrell Pace.

You can vote online at http://www.usoc.org/117_37737.htm It only take a few minutes!

Tell all your friends to Vote,

Thanks,
JM

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all in good fun. This is the errornet you need a thick skin and a good sense of humor.

A little bit of smack talk between ATer's is fun.
JM

Can the MODS MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
bump. this should have a sticky :star:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I really don't think Darrell will have any trouble making to the Hall of Fame. :) Darrell has my vote, for sure!

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Up^

Page 2 my butt. This should be on top.

Mods...Mods...where are you?

This should be a sticky! :p

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
hey guys...

tried to vote and after making my 5 selections (darrel included) it won't let me go forward. i see no other button to push on the page except for teh select 5 teams buttons next. am i missing something here?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Thanks for the stick, mods.

Well folks, remember to get the original link out to as many of your contacts as you can, and please remember to "bcc" them so you all don't get spammed !

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Made my vote. :thumbs_up

Go Darrell !! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Darrell Pace was in the Vegas shoot the first year I shot pro in it at age 15, 1974. My dad took 2nd and I took 3rd in the pro division.

We used scope sights, compounds, peeps and Darrell Pace beet most of the Pro archers with a recurve bow, no peep and fingers. Man could he dance a arrow to the center. Archery is part dance and skill.

I vote for Darrel, just not as a good archer, but a good man TOO.

You new archers will not know what this man has done, he has done more than the rest of the new archers have. I respect other archers, but Darrell is one of the best archers ever.

·
Registered
828 Posts
You got my vote

Couldn't think of a better person to go in the HOF.You have my respect and admiration. :smile:

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
I am sure DP will appreciate all the kind comments. Rumour has it he's a member here but doesn't post given his position as the NAA president. If you are up on trivia you might even guess what his handle is :D :D

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Jim C said:
I am sure DP will appreciate all the kind comments. Rumour has it he's a member here but doesn't post given his position as the NAA president. If you are up on trivia you might even guess what his handle is :D :D
Do you really know his username? If he would ever be willing, I'd sure love to pick his brain! :embarasse

·
Archery Coach
23,297 Posts
yes, but I don't know if he wants me posting it. I believe his address is listed on the NAA website-email that is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts