38,293 Posts
Well, let's look at some of the current headlines from the source you cited:

• Obama is preparing to use Army against US Citizens
  • Riot police shield Obama from tea-party Grandmas
  • US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig
  • CDC: 50% of US Black Women Carry Herpes Infection
  • Children with no racial bias have mental disorder
The "European Union Times" seems to be a hate site:

The European Union Times isn’t exactly a venerable news source akin to, say, The Associated Press. It is registered to Jessica Nachtman, wife of Christopher Nachtman. [Editor's note: After the initial posting of this blog item, Jessica Nachtman wrote Hatewatch to say that she merely provides Web hosting for "a European who lives abroad," who she declined to identify further. She said she does not publish or modify any of the site's content.[Sure, Ms. Nachtman, sure it is--WB]] Christopher Nachtman is a former member of the neo-Nazi group National Alliance who more recently has been active in Volksfront, a racist skinhead group.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/12/16/racist-skinheads-wife-behind-european-news-website/

Hmm...nice site you read... :rolleyes: ...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Guess I should have dug a little further. Thanks for pointing out what I should have seen. For the record, this is not a "usual" reading source for me. I received the link in an e-mail and became very curious.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
aren't those the same tip sheets the Men in Black had last week.
By the way My mom has alzheimer's you should here the stories she has.....

·
Registered
38,293 Posts
The Mexican drug cartels have submarines...

Just sayin' :D
Almost. They have semi-submersibles, which are just low riding boats with good seals topside. Not real submarines. Not yet that we know of. But the cartels are working on them.

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,101 Posts
Almost. They have semi-submersibles, which are just low riding boats with good seals topside. Not real submarines. Not yet that we know of. But the cartels are working on them.
for some reason, all the ones they made out of Adove failed :cry: :aww:

·
Banned
4,365 Posts
I've certainly read at least one conspiracy theory regarding this incident that is entirely plausible, this isn't it.

Now eco terrorism? or government sponsored eco terrorism? or possibly even domestic goverment terrorism to further a political agenda? Those are plausible!

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,836 Posts
That rag is a complete joke. Did you read the part of the article that said the only way to solve this environmental crisis is to blowup what's left of the rig with a nuclear weapon? Where in the world do they get the idea that a nuke will stop the flow of oil from a well that thousands of feet deep? If anything I'd say you have a higher chance to make it worse.

While I understand about free speech and stuff there really should be a law against outright lieing and fact fabricating like these folks are doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts