Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year USA Archery announced the Adult Achievement Award program, with eight club granted outdoor and indoor levels for trad, recurve, and compound archers, (and three USA Archery granted "Olympian" award levels).

If you have achieved an award level, please post about it.

Award Color:
In/Outdoor:
Trad/Recurve/Compound:
Event Shot:
Your Score:
Received pin yet?:

What is your plan for achieving the next award level?

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Last year USA Archery announced the Adult Achievement Award program, with eight club granted outdoor and indoor levels for trad, recurve, and compound archers, (and three USA Archery granted "Olympian" award levels).

If you have achieved an award level, please post about it.

Award Color:
In/Outdoor:
Trad/Recurve/Compound:
Event Shot:
Your Score:
Received pin yet?:

What is your plan for achieving the next award level?

I'm still new at all of the NAA USA Archery Fita stuff. Not even sure of what the differences are at all. But joined the local JOAD program to support what the group does with the kids and to get an extra day of practice in. I shoot compound. So far I've shot scores anywhere from 289 to 286. Cant seem to break 290 quite yet. I have earned the Green, Purple, Grey, White, Black, Blue, and Red. I have received the first two pins, and would have gotten the rest this past Saturday but I wasn't able to make it. I started this a bit late in the indoor season, but hope to complete the olympic levels(at least silver per my goal), before I stop shooting indoors for the summer.

My goal for outdoor is the same... to get through into the Olympian numbers before the end of summer.

I think it is a good program to track results and to have the next goal set before completing the one you are working on. Hopefully I can learn more of the details so I understand the different organizations better, but for now, just want to keep pulling that that string back.

· Registered
535 Posts
I got my blue adult achievement pin from with a 262 indoor recurve score a couple of months ago, and yes, I have received it. Unfortunately, I am recovering from an aggravated supraspinatus tendon in my bow shoulder for the last three weeks or so. I basically shoot for fun and tournaments with my son who is also learning to shoot recurve. He is up to his red pin. After the indoor season, I believe I should be back shooting again and will look to get some outdoor pins (I have none).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.