Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my son went to Bass & Bucks over the weekend for the USBA finals. I pulled my camper up Friday evening and we got camp set up and had our dinner. We got up bright and early Saturday morning messed around a bit and then I hit the 3-D range it was chalenging but I liked it.The new Sword accu-site with the .010 pins that I bought at Bass & bucks 10 days before worked out great. I highly recommend them. They then had a novelty shoot that included flu-flu arrows wich later turned into a **** shoot wich was a blast. When Roger had the 4 wheeler pull up close and shine for my son Luke to shoot since he is a little guy,that made his evening to be involved with the games like everyone else. We then had a campfire and sat around tellin stories. The staff at Bass & Bucks and the USBA put on a great time for a father and son getway. If you was not there you missed a great time.:) :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
I was at the USBA shoot, and to had a blast, as always!!!! Got to hang with Joe Name and all of the others at the campfire.

In was wondering how the final results turned out, I know I was leading Level 6 after Saturday. I was also wondering how the drawings went?

Roger and everybody involved with the USBA put forth a great deal of effort and do a great job, and a big thanks to the people at Bass and Bucks.

LETS SUPPORT THE USBA INDOOR SEASON!!!!!!!!

Joe Marley

·
Registered
504 Posts
I was hoping I wouldn't have to kiss his butt in front of everybody. I didn't want him to do bad, but I knew that course was way to tuff to shoot that score with recurve and no sight. I also won a TT Spring Steel then. That was the other part of the bet, if he didn't make it then I didn't have to pay him the $25.00 I owed him for the rest.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts