Archery Talk Forum banner

Used my Summit Viper SS yesterday for the first time.

624 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  brodie1978
All I can say is wow, this stand is awesome. I have never felt more comfortable and safe in a climbing treestand before, no slips, no moving, that thing is rock solid. I had 3 does come within 20 yards of me and right when I was getting ready to draw a gust of wind came and they got my scent :sad: Oh well, theres always next time :darkbeer:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,730 Posts
I tried climbing stands about 10 years ago and was scared to death of them, I returned the one I had (cheapy) and swore I would never try them again. Then my buddies both got summits and I tried one of thiers and end up buying a Goliath and all I can say it is the best investment I made in my 15 years of hunting. They are superior to any other stand be it a ladder or a hang-on by far. IMO

Summits are great and Im glad you love yours too!

· Registered
183 Posts
Sounds awesome. I bought mine on sale after last season. Cant wait to get out and use it for the first time. I did practice with it in the back yard and it was mighty comfy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.