Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Up for sale is a used Strother Infinitythat looks like new. It is all camo and has a 28" draw and 50-60# limbs. Shoots great, but I am a 27" draw and found out that I would need to get new cams to bring it down to 27. The Infinity only goes down to 27.5 right now. You can get mods to go up to 29 or 30. I will try to check that out today. Mods are usually about 30$ for the pair. Let me know if you have any questions

760tyd

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Draw weight

What is the correct draw weight. Your listing says 70# but your description says 60#.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shoot I don't know what I was thinking!!! Its 50-60 Sorry about that misprint!!!! It won't even let me change it

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Infinity vs GT500

I'm curious if anybody who's shot the Infinity can tell me how it would compare to my GT500? I'm thinking about going down to a 60 lb bow, and really like the feel of the GT...now I know Kevin was involved in both bows....but without having shot one, I need the advice of the AT folks..

sorry for the high jack...I might be interested in the bow

Steve

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have not had a chance to shoot the gt but I do shoot a genetix that has a similar binary cam I believe. The draw on the infinity will probably be stiffer than the gt. That is to say you will definitely need to pull hard on it. I don't know what you are shooting now, but you said it was higher weight so maybe it won't be a huge difference. It is still incredible smooth though just a bit harder to pull than a binary cam. Shoots sweet with barely any vibration at all.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I have shot both bows...they are very similar...different cams on the Strother.....both very good bows! These Strother bows are hard to come by ...large wait on them to get from a dealer...So if you need one and this one fits you I would grab it...This guy is an excellent AT seller...bump

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
blank warrenty card??

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.