Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
I never took the time to shoot mine through my chrono but the Uukha SX-80's did increase my 20 yard gap which is an indication of increase in velocity compared to the same weight carbon/foam limbs I was shooting on an Avalon Plus riser. The Uukha's were noticeably quieter which is a good quality for a hunting bow to have.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I just ordered my Christmas present, a set of XL SX-50 for my 15 inch Backland riser.
True story: 20 years or so ago, a week or so before Christmas I visited with our friend Mike at Mike's Archery in St .Charles, MO. I bought a dozen arrows, points .feathers and a couple of other odds and ends; totaling around $250. My wife discovered the receipt and was not pleased with my shopping spree that close to Christmas. Her displeasure was duly noted but I have to admit went right over my head. During the gift exchange the only thing under the tree for ne was a small box labeled to Greg from Greg. Opening the box I found the receipt for my Mike's Archery shopping spree. Never underestimate the significant others ability to teach important lessons. Enjoy the limbs and put the receipt in a safe place.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I’ve heard that! Would a palm clicker like the one Tom Clum makes be beneficial for those that can’t seem to get used to that spongy feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There not spongy and you don't need add on gadgets to shoot them. Anchor point is not defined by draw holding weight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts