Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Try them first if you can. They have a strange feel that some love others can't get used to. I'm in the later camp. They are so smooth that you never get to that stack point that is the 'wall' on a recurve. Without that stack point I struggle with consistent draw length.
I’ve heard that! Would a palm clicker like the one Tom Clum makes be beneficial for those that can’t seem to get used to that spongy feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Corripe Cervisiam
23,458 Posts
The new Uukhas feel more like a conventional limb to me.

edit; My new Selenghas don’t have the same letoff feeling of the older ExEvo or the Vx…..to me, they feel somewhere in between a conventional recurve limb and their older models.

Reactions: jordanrw23

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
There nice go for it; I have the sx 50 for my 19 in satori awesome limbs you will get to like the feel of them real fast trust me

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Do you that have those limbs fee that a palm clicker/trigger would be beneficial for that softer back wall so to speak? I used one when I first started and I feel it helped me with my consistency. I think I’ll start looking hard at the SX 50 as some of you mentioned.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
There nice go for it; I have the sx 50 for my 19 in satori awesome limbs you will get to like the feel of them real fast trust me
Any idea what kind of speeds you were getting and how heavy of an arrow? Also what draw length ?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ok, so I just ordered a set of Uukha Selenga 62” 50# limbs and I’ll get back to this thread when they show up.

·
Heeney
222 Posts
My SX-50's are suppose to be here Monday. I will shoot them for a couple of days and report what I think about them. I hope they are what I am looking for, I hope the smoother feel on the back end of my draw lets me shoot more relaxed.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
There not spongy and you don't need add on gadgets to shoot them. Anchor point is not defined by draw holding weight.
Yeah I get that! I was just asking if you think they would be beneficial for getting a feel for them and being consistent. I’m just trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you.

·
Heeney
222 Posts
Yeah I get that! I was just asking if you think they would be beneficial for getting a feel for them and being consistent. I’m just trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you.

I tried the RMS solid grip trigger, didn't like it, and string clickers. I'm back to just using a solid shot cycle and getting better results. I try to trigger my shot with expansion of my draw side back muscles, that is what I'm hoping these Uukha limbs will make easier.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I tried the RMS solid grip trigger, didn't like it, and string clickers. I'm back to just using a solid shot cycle and getting better results. I try to trigger my shot with expansion of my draw side back muscles, that is what I'm hoping these Uukha limbs will make easier.
I have the RMS trigger too but it’s wore off now and the only thing left on the grip is a sticky backer piece lol. Now I kinda use it as a hand placement reference. I was kind of hoping for the same thing in the limbs as you mention

21 - 32 of 32 Posts