Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I bought a hinge 2. The click moon wouldn't lock down. They asked for a video. I had a tracking number for the replacement hinge 2 an hour later.

They're asking for a video so they can ship you a replacement before they receive your defective unit.

Their CS is excellent. You're the one being ridiculous.
ridiculous is a stretch. I haven’t made any demands and all I asked for was a return. my club has a lot guys who shoot this scope who are over 60 years old. If they were asked for a video they wouldn’t even know what to do. Perspective is important. I am allowed to think UV products are good and this specific request is a bit much. They are not mutually exclusive.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Unless you are doing something wrong and they can just explain to you how to fix it... Maybe they just wanted evidence you have a defective product before shipping a replacement. That is actually good customer service. And I'm not a fanboy of UV, I actually am not a fan of most of their products, in particular the scopes. Maybe the one that didn't understand is you, and because of it, you posted your mistake on the internet for everyone to get a good laugh. Sounds to me like you are jumping to conclusions for a company who was trying to help you...
I didn’t ask for a replacement, I asked to do a return. You made a lot of assumptions to create your angle here. Perhaps you jumped to said conclusions.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
U should submit to there request for a video ! It’s really on u as far as getting taken care of ! It’s just the way they do things ! There trying to help you !
Right and people probably should have worn masks during covid, but here we are! Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
The light housing separates with an Allen screw. Your uninformed. Thanks.
I’m not “uninformed”, I know that it separates with an Allen screw… I’m just saying what they told me via email… but if your interested, I’ll buy the scope housing and cartridge from you… obviously no need for the light if it isn’t working. You’ll get some of your money back vs just putting it in a drawer

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I had a problem with my UV3 light module yesterday. Emailed them this morning, 3 hours later got an email stating a new module will be shipped today and please return the defective module with the included prepaid shipping label. The easiest return I have ever done. I didn't tell them what I wanted, I asked politely for help resolving my problem.
Opinions will vary.

·
Registered
Leading Archery store and the only one specialize in all form of archery
5 Posts
Got the green UV3 and out of the box doesn’t adjust intensity. It turns on and off, but just nothing happens when you press the other buttons. Anyone else have this problem?

I emailed UV and asked to swap just the light ring and they asked me to email them a video. I just said no thanks and will shoot a different scope. The scope is all of a week old.
Photo?

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
You guys can go as long as you want. I am completely right. I dont hold it against most of you, your just not capable of understabeing. The only guys coming back on what I’m saying are cherry picking, because again they are ignorant. This is the internet.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts