Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering trying a UV3 scope double pin. I just use my bow for hunting, TAC, and local 3d shoots. I currently have a spot hogg hogg father 5 pin. For those that have a UV3 do you prefer the std size or xl? Also, what size peep did you find works for the scope housing. I used a 7/32 currently, but I assume id have to drop down to a 3/16 peep. I wouldn't want to go any smaller for hunting. My bow is 33 ata 29dl. Thanks

Registered
I like the UV3 smaller housing. For me a 3/16 peep works well with similar specs to yours. I guess you use the double pin to extend your range for TAC events.

Registered
Had both UV3 but sold the XL. Mainly because of windage issues with my V3X but otherwise, it was great. I have the std UV3 and really like it. Need to get the double pin cartridge but I dont feel like I am sacrificing field of view with it. I use a 3/16 peep. 28.5" DL.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love the UV3. With my V3X 33 set at 29鈥 with a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL, I have to use a 1/8 peep.
yeah that鈥檚 what I鈥檓 afraid of and I don鈥檛 want to use a peep that small for hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts