Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
Mathews v3x, QAD, Black Gold
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions for a (preferably) hard case for the v3x 33? ATA is 33” and I’d assume the tip to tip of the cams is likely 35-36”. Overlooked the need for a case and trying not to break the bank. TYIA!

· Registered
70 Posts
I picked up a Vault V730 as recommended in atjurs linked above. I will be cutting it out this weekend and will post pics once I have it finished!

Reactions: InsideOut9

· Registered
PSE Mach 34 - Athens Vista 31
5,346 Posts
Cheap Plano parallel limb bow case. $85. My TRX 34 will fit in it. Not for flying. I don’t case my bow except for going to and from timber or 3D shoots.

· The Impartial Archer
24,837 Posts
I really like my SKB I series because the storage for broad heads and arrows so it's an all-in-one. I can fly with it and it's small & tough. I'm not saying it's better or worse just I like it. That said I only use a hard case when I travel because they are all heavy and big.

For local hunting I just use a soft case or through the bow on the back seat.

· Shootin and Cussin
27,290 Posts
Buy once, cry once.... SKB all the way.

· Registered
70 Posts
I was able to get a layout I was happy with and finished up my case this weekend. I cut it out using a few disposable razor blade knifes that could cut through the 2 inches of foam. Then, plastidipped the foam afterwards for protection.

Case: Pelican Vault 730
Bow: Mathews V3x 33 with Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL & 2pc Low Pro Quiver
Additional items:
  • Engage Limb Legs
  • AAE Mountain Stabilizers - 15"/6"
  • 2 Releases
  • Iron Will Broadhead Case
Electronic instrument Gas Composite material Font Audio equipment

1 - 16 of 16 Posts