• REALTREE EDGE

• OPTIFADE SUBALPINE

• OPTIFADE ELEVATED II

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you picked your favorite color / pattern? Which one would you choose?

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I ordered ambush green riser with specter limbs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
really into the full granite, that’s what I went with. Black looks good as well. I like the Spectre on clothing but not a big fan of how it ends up looking on a bow

·
Registered
749 Posts
I’ve always loved OD green. When I put my 33 order in I’ll do ambush with Realtree limbs

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I wanted black but shop had Granite so i got it. Didn't want to wait. Im liking the Granite.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Both the Ambush, and granite also look like different colors, depending on the light too…it is pretty cool how different both of these colors look, in different light in person.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really like the "green ambush" with everything else black. I like green and black... my current bow is green (metallic + chrome, not OD) and my truck is green with black wheels and trim.

But my local shop has a couple in granite as display models, and I have to say that has really grown on me too.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Both the Ambush, and granite also look like different colors, depending on the light too…it is pretty cool how different both of these colors look, in different light in person.
I haven't seen the ambush green in person but it looks like a really cool army green color that goes well with black accessories. But that new granite looked pretty nice in the shop too.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts