• UNDER ARMOUR FOREST ALL-SEASON

• REALTREE EDGE

• OPTIFADE SUBALPINE

• OPTIFADE ELEVATED II

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’m shocked so many people like the granite color.
How come? I think it looks sick. Ambush is nice too. Almost went with that and buckskin strings, but ultimately decided on the new color bc nearly every Mathews bow I have looked at in the past few years has been ambush. My v31 is RT edge, but the finish wasn’t the best. Not sure why, but the Mathews camo dip just doesn’t seem to be the best. Side by side with the Hoyt RT edge bows, mine seems washed out.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I haven't seen the ambush green in person but it looks like a really cool army green color that goes well with black accessories. But that new granite looked pretty nice in the shop too.
I haven't seen the ambush green in person but it looks like a really cool army green color that goes well with black accessories. But that new granite looked pretty nice in the shop too.
I thought you have a V3x33...what color did you get?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I thought you have a V3x33...what color did you get?
I preordered.... still waiting (it's been a month so far) for it to come in because I ordered granite. But they have other colors coming in so I might just switch. Apparently everyone is ordering that color. I've probably put 50 arrows through the demo at this point while I wait lol

·
Registered
Mathew's V3X 29
14 Posts
Ive been extremely lucky here in OR and have seen pretty much all colors come in and have stock. Super happy with the Granite I picked up. Mind you it seems to only be 29's that have been in stock in all the colors.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Beca
How come? I think it looks sick. Ambush is nice too. Almost went with that and buckskin strings, but ultimately decided on the new color bc nearly every Mathews bow I have looked at in the past few years has been ambush. My v31 is RT edge, but the finish wasn’t the best. Not sure why, but the Mathews camo dip just doesn’t seem to be the best. Side by side with the Hoyt RT edge bows, mine seems washed out.
Because it looks like desert camo which is a huge killer for me.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
M
I preordered.... still waiting (it's been a month so far) for it to come in because I ordered granite. But they have other colors coming in so I might just switch. Apparently everyone is ordering that color. I've probably put 50 arrows through the demo at this point while I wait lol
Come to my local shop and you could go home with any bow in granite. They messed up and ordered a bunch in that color and they are not selling at all.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
My local shop has several different colors to choose from. I looked at the granite but the 29 looked alot darker than the 33 for some reason. The 33 looked alot lighter may have been the lighting though. The ambush is nice and so is the black. Thought I was going black but the more I look that ambush is really looking good. If I go that way I will put an OD green and root beer with a buckskin pin string and cables on it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My local shop has several different colors to choose from. I looked at the granite but the 29 looked alot darker than the 33 for some reason. The 33 looked alot lighter may have been the lighting though. The ambush is nice and so is the black. Thought I was going black but the more I look that ambush is really looking good. If I go that way I will put an OD green and root beer with a buckskin pin string and cables on it.
That would look nice. Ambush looks great. I would have gone with that probably if I just hadn’t seen it so often the past two years. Seems like every other Mathews I see is an ambush VXR or V3 with orange string ha.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That would look nice. Ambush looks great. I would have gone with that probably if I just hadn’t seen it so often the past two years. Seems like every other Mathews I see is an ambush VXR or V3 with orange string ha.
I hate it that everyone seems to be jumping on orange right now. I have been using orange accessories since colored accessories were a thing…but gotta give em credit, the orange looks awesome on the Ambush. I am not giving up my orange, but I will have to come up with a way to make it a bit different. I have some color ideas, but can’t quite decide. Ince I do, I will post pics. Here is my 2016 impulse 34 with orange.
Bicycle Plant Bicycle tire Branch Bicycle handlebar

Bicycle Bicycle tire Automotive tire Vehicle Outdoor recreation

·
Registered
93 Posts
I hate it that everyone seems to be jumping on orange right now. I have been using orange accessories since colored accessories were a thing…but gotta give em credit, the orange looks awesome on the Ambush. I am not giving up my orange, but I will have to come up with a way to make it a bit different. I have some color ideas, but can’t quite decide. Ince I do, I will post pics. Here is my 2016 impulse 34 with orange. View attachment 7545148
View attachment 7545147
That thing looks awesome! Love the custom wick sticks. Thinking about going with Quattro Vulcan Pros with my 33x…have the flatline on my current setup, but getting a front and back bar for less than one flatline is hard to pass up. Also, I have had some issues with the finish on the Mathews stab, and I baby my gear.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts