• UNDER ARMOUR FOREST ALL-SEASON

• REALTREE EDGE

• OPTIFADE SUBALPINE

• OPTIFADE ELEVATED II

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
That thing looks awesome! Love the custom wick sticks. Thinking about going with Quattro Vulcan Pros with my 33x…have the flatline on my current setup, but getting a front and back bar for less than one flatline is hard to pass up. Also, I have had some issues with the finish on the Mathews stab, and I baby my gear.
Thank you for your compliment. I am looking really hard at the Quattros as well, they look awesome. I will probably get them…i have a feeling my V3x33 is gonna be a work in progress for a couple years…because I have a feeling it is not going anywhere…for a long, long time. Actually thinking of buying a second one….😬

·
Registered
288 Posts
Right now the stabs are kinda between the cutters and Quattro, I just found out about the Quattro the other day…or I probably would have went with those, strait away.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Right now the stabs are kinda between the cutters and Quattro, I just found out about the Quattro the other day…or I probably would have went with those, strait away.
Yeah same. Some dude posted some dope pics of his new V3x setup and they caught my eye. Seems like their finish will be very durable. Also seems like a nice company to deal with if there are any issues.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah same. Some dude posted some dope pics of his new V3x setup and they caught my eye. Seems like their finish will be very durable. Also seems like a nice company to deal with if there are any issues.
Yeah, and it is also cool to give an upstart company a shot…especially if they are throwing up a great product…I like to be different, and not put the same stuff on my bows that “the crowd” puts on….I am waiting for the Dialed Archery sight to release, because once a couple people have that in their hands…if it is as good as it is supposed to be, I will grab one. I get bored when I see 50 dudes with basically the same exact bow….

·
Registered
35 Posts
That looks awesome! Kinda makes me wish I had gone orange instead of flo yellow. Oh well, I can always switch things up on the next string change. Also, is that a Mathews wrist sling? Don’t think I’ve seen one with a harmonic damper on it like that.
I think you will like flo yellow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think you will like flo yellow.

Yeah…that thing looks sick! Nah I’m pumped about the color selections. No regrets…let me ask you though, is that Bee Real grip flo yellow or regular yellow? Seems to match pretty well on your rig. Want to try the UV grip on this bow and am torn b/w the yellow and the black. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah…that thing looks sick! Nah I’m pumped about the color selections. No regrets…let me ask you though, is that Bee Real grip flo yellow or regular yellow? Seems to match pretty well on your rig. Want to try the UV grip on this bow and am torn b/w the yellow and the black. Thanks.
It’s yellow but it is super close to the string color.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Guys with granite bows, are scuffs and marks showing up easy on it? Saw a discussion in the other thread. The demo bow at the shop seemed to pick up scuffs easy too, and it hadn't even been test shot that much. I like the color, but wouldn't want to sacrifice finish "durability" for it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Guys with granite bows, are scuffs and marks showing up easy on it? Saw a discussion in the other thread. The demo bow at the shop seemed to pick up scuffs easy too, and it hadn't even been test shot that much. I like the color, but wouldn't want to sacrifice finish "durability" for it.
Based on how all the “proving grounds” guys’ bows look after a season, I wouldn’t be too worried about that. They are way harder on their bows than I am, and they still look sick. Also, I can’t imagine that a magic eraser wouldn’t get a scuff off of the riser, unless it were a scratch, which would stand out more the darker the color it is

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That's interesting. I'm going to try that. Have a roll lying around anyway. Easy, and cheap, way to add color too. I like it!
It’s worth a shot! I have tried a few different types but always ended up going back to the Wilson pro over grip tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Didn't read all the replies, or any for that matter. But I did vote, I like black bows. That said I am sure there are a decent amount of guys saying they would like the stone option. I really liked stone as well,but not better than black. That said if they took black away it would be a toss up between granite and ambush. Both look nice. My choices, opinion, would be black, stone, ambush/granite (these are a wash for me) and then any camo. In that order. A great bow either way. Color is secondary, of the bows I own, I would actually have to go look to see what color they actually are to tell you what they are if not black. I don't pay any attention to that honestly.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Part of me misses the days when Mathews bows were just whatever camo pattern they had that year. All time favorite is the RT extra brown from the q2XL-LX era. Those bows seemed to really stand out back then with their wooden grips and gold harmonic dampers…now days I spend waaayy too many hours trying to figure out which color combo I like the best!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ordered a x29 in ambush with black limbs and have a frog tourqless grip and catfish pine and black with black serving string ready to go

41 - 60 of 93 Posts