Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 21 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Did you get this through a shop order or just as part of some sort of pre-order? I ask as the local shops to me here in NC all state they won't get their orders until Christmas or the week before.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get this through a shop order or just as part of some sort of pre-order? I ask as the local shops to me here in NC all state they won't get their orders until Christmas or the week before.
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.
Nice. I really hope my local dealers will get their bows soon. I am deciding between the v3x 33, the hoyt rx5 ultra, and the EVL 34. I hope to get some free time to shoot the V3X tomorrow at a shop about 40 miles away.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Damn!!! They already have lefties?? Other manufacturer's should take some notes that's awesome. Sweet setup too

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I got my 29 today and have a landslyde carbon pro on it and I don't have enough adjustment even after moving the block all the way to the right and my scope over as far as it would go. I finally had to use an offset bracket that came with the accutouch. I was pretty aggravated to say the least. I'm not sure how other people are making it work but I sure couldn't.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I got my 29 today and have a landslyde carbon pro on it and I don't have enough adjustment even after moving the block all the way to the right and my scope over as far as it would go. I finally had to use an offset bracket that came with the accutouch. I was pretty aggravated to say the least. I'm not sure how other people are making it work but I sure couldn't.

😬 I’m guessing a lot of people will have the same experience

·
Registered
2,704 Posts

Any chance you can post a picture? I have to use the offset block with my RevoltX as well on the carbon pro with accutouch head.

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
1,048 Posts

That accutouch scope is much bigger than a single pin. I also had to use the offset bracket to have enough windage for my Revolt X. I didn’t think there was any way it would work when moving the dight that far over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Man I hate to hear that, hopefully Axcel will come up with a solution for their other sights so we aren't pigeonholed into using the Mathews 5 pin. I was planning on picking up a 29 and now will wait until I can run the Landslyde on it without issue.
If you have that offset block that came with the accutouch it works great.

1 - 21 of 63 Posts