Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah ok. Just making sure. Have you sighted it in yet? I’m guessing the windage worked out just fine with the UV3 scope on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t got to sight it in yet. It was dark by the time I got back and set it up. Shouldn’t be any windage issues though.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get this through a shop order or just as part of some sort of pre-order? I ask as the local shops to me here in NC all state they won't get their orders until Christmas or the week before.
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice. I really hope my local dealers will get their bows soon. I am deciding between the v3x 33, the hoyt rx5 ultra, and the EVL 34. I hope to get some free time to shoot the V3X tomorrow at a shop about 40 miles away.
I would’ve liked to have shot those but it’s hard to come across any for me

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well that explains why that wasn't there when I showed up, but when I called a half hour prior it was.lol I bought the left handed 33; Black Riser / Specter limbs.
I must’ve called and reserved it before you got there. When I had called they also had an all black

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I was at Lancaster Saturday morning when you picked it up I picked up a V3X 33 in subalpine. Getting LH bows suck at launch but I'd still rather go through that then re-learning how to shoot RH like I am now.
Lancaster is the only place I know that will get certain brands right away in left handed

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
28.5” DL, 65# mods pulling at 67# DW. I’ve been through the Zebra string frustration in the past. So I shot 100 arrows and added 2 twist to lower cable to get perfect timing then I installed peep, nose button, and D loop. String seams to be pretty well settled on at this point, time will tell.
Out of town at the moment and no pics of final product.
I can’t get my timing set. It’s maybe a 1/8 off. Half twist in that it’s too much. I have non zebra strings coming so hopefully It’ll be alright once I get them on.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
It varies on nock height from the once I’ve set up I don’t even measure center shot. I eye every arrow down the center of the limb bolt. Most of my customers don’t anchor or hold the bow level so I never expect it to tune level. I’m usually for most unless they anchor super high on their face around 1/8” nock high and that’s with broadheads hitting fletched the whole paper tuning process is point less in my opinion and I don’t spend too much time with my customer doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ship out those top hats yet? It’s been over a week and you haven’t messaged me back to let me know anything. If you haven’t shipped them yet just send my money back to me please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts