Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X, Mathews Vertix, Bear BR33
464 Posts
Just got my 33 today. Black riser and granite limbs. Was fortunate enough to get it being a lefty. Contemplating on grip since I don’t like the engage.
View attachment 7505270
That color combo is great!.. looks awesome!.. the matching stabilizers and rest. Oh yeah!.. well done!👏

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X, Mathews Vertix, Bear BR33
464 Posts
All this talk about the windage offset bracket... doesn't that just put the weight of the sight right back where a normal side bracket would be?.. kind of defeating the whole purpose of dovetailing through the riser... may take a year for sight manufacturers to catch up, or may not be that much better in the end?.. does have a nice clean look to it though.

·
Registered
196 Posts
All this talk about the windage offset bracket... doesn't that just put the weight of the sight right back where a normal side bracket would be?.. kind of defeating the whole purpose of dovetailing through the riser... may take a year for sight manufacturers to catch up, or may not be that much better in the end?.. does have a nice clean look to it though.
That’s what I was wondering. What would be the point of having to move the sight back outside the center of the riser.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.
Well that explains why that wasn't there when I showed up, but when I called a half hour prior it was.lol I bought the left handed 33; Black Riser / Specter limbs.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I must’ve called and reserved it before you got there. When I had called they also had an all black
Must have (lol), when I called there was three. By the time I arrived in forty five minutes there was one left. I got the color I wanted, but I was curious what the black/granite looked like. Looks really good. Just funny how quick they're going. They got 50 in Friday afternoon and had maybe 15 left, mostly 29s; when I left Saturday around 1:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.
I was at Lancaster Saturday morning when you picked it up I picked up a V3X 33 in subalpine. Getting LH bows suck at launch but I'd still rather go through that then re-learning how to shoot RH like I am now.

Reactions: Bowhuntordie717

·
Registered
226 Posts
One gripe with Mathews. It’s a who you are company, I could drive to Lancaster but because I like to keep my money local I get to wait… and wait…and wait
I spoke with two local shops in Colorado and they said there bows shipped out on Tuesday. Both of these shops are top 50 shops so I'm sure what you are saying is correct. Those top shops get em fast. We have a Scheels and Mathews is a big supporter (or it seems like it) I'm sure they will be at the top of the list as well.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Lancaster is the only place I know that will get certain brands right away in left handed
Agreed I got my LH Elite Remedy last year at launch and they do a good job of keeping LH bows in stock on their shelves.

Reactions: Bowhuntordie717

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I put a deposit on my v3X 33 in granite tonight. Dealer said some time in December.

I would have had to wait until February for a black/granite combo..

21 - 40 of 63 Posts