Archery Talk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Am I the only one that's just not gonna jack with the bridgelock having to get another bracket etc and mount a sight on side? Lol
If I didn't already have an offset bracket I would have just mounted mine on the side.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
My sight scopes are always tight to the riser. Probably the way I torque the bow at full draw. I have a feeling I will run out of windage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
It varies on nock height from the once I’ve set up I don’t even measure center shot. I eye every arrow down the center of the limb bolt. Most of my customers don’t anchor or hold the bow level so I never expect it to tune level. I’m usually for most unless they anchor super high on their face around 1/8” nock high and that’s with broadheads hitting fletched the whole paper tuning process is point less in my opinion and I don’t spend too much time with my customer doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ship out those top hats yet? It’s been over a week and you haven’t messaged me back to let me know anything. If you haven’t shipped them yet just send my money back to me please.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
All this talk about the windage offset bracket... doesn't that just put the weight of the sight right back where a normal side bracket would be?.. kind of defeating the whole purpose of dovetailing through the riser... may take a year for sight manufacturers to catch up, or may not be that much better in the end?.. does have a nice clean look to it though.
What I was thinking. Shifts the weight close to where a traditional sight mount would be……. Sight Manufacturers will have to adjust windage to take advantage of the Dovetail mount.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I got my 29 today and have a landslyde carbon pro on it and I don't have enough adjustment even after moving the block all the way to the right and my scope over as far as it would go. I finally had to use an offset bracket that came with the accutouch. I was pretty aggravated to say the least. I'm not sure how other people are making it work but I sure couldn't.

Just curious what is your center shot?

Reason is I watched a couple setup videos with the 29 and 33 and the Landslyde. Neither one used an offset bracket, just used the additional drillings to move it to the right.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Just curious what is your center shot?

Reason is I watched a couple setup videos with the 29 and 33 and the Landslyde. Neither one used an offset bracket, just used the additional drillings to move it to the right.
Yeah I'm curious how they do that too. My landslyde wouldn't even work without the offset bracket.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Landslyde is on, waiting for the UV3 to show up and the A3 Archery strings. dialed in the 41mm scope, luckily didn't need to use any additional bracket.

Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim

Camera accessory Bicycle part Automotive tire Bicycle chain Bicycle handlebar

Flash photography Automotive tire Camera lens Black-and-white Style

Automotive tire Gas Bumper Motor vehicle Machine

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Yeah I'm curious how they do that too. My landslyde wouldn't even work without the offset bracket.

Looks like you are correct. I got my LH X29 yesterday and with the Landslyde installed my UV3 XL does not slide over far enough. I have to use my UV3 or my AV-31 with my integrated rest set at dead center “0” which is 13/16”

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.
I got it at Lancaster archery today. They sure have a hook up with Mathews. They had plenty of right handed. They only had 3 lefty’s of the 33. Had I ordered one at the local shop near me. I’m sure it would be a 3 month wait for me being a lefty.
I order a left hand 33 the day they released and was told it’ll be here at the end of January.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just ordered a left handed 29 last week they said mid February. They pre-ordered me a 33 it is scheduled to ship Monday.
Awesome! That's great to know. My shop got back to me yesterday and said they've got a few LH 33's arriving in 2-3 weeks and then if one of those doesn't suit me colors/options wise, then a special order would likely be 8-12 weeks.

Assuming I like it, I'd prefer the Ambush Green color and I'm hoping that they will get one of those in along with the inevitable barrage of granite. If not, I'll have to wait a few months...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Here is my set up. I’m going to take the weights off the front and add a back bar

Attachments

Reactions: rwk83 and RangeTime

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I bit the bullet and placed my order V3X 33 with ambush riser and specter limbs. Was told beginning of February maybe last week in January.

·
Registered
Mathews V3 31
29 Posts
Well, I got her all set up. I have a GAS ghost white string and cable set to install but the Zebra is actually doing great at the moment. She is shooting so well I’m going to leave it and enjoy it how it is for a while. Planning on ditching the cable clamp for the rest when I install new string and cable.
Working animal Machine Wood Crane Metal

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Wood Art Automotive design Trunk Extinction

Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Gas Landscape

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Bicycle tire

Tire Automotive tire Sky Flash photography Motor vehicle

The UV3 landslide combo, 33 ATA and 6.5” brace height all come together to make this what I would consider an excellent crossover bow. Here are some pics

61 - 80 of 159 Posts