Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend at Twin Oaks in Appomattox VA (just east of Lynchburg). Come anytime after 8:00 AM and before 2:00 PM either Saturday or Sunday. Need not shoot the ASA "part" if you don't wish. You can shoot a fun round or just for the regular tournament.
Should be a great time. Hope you can make it.
Directions can befound on their link in my sig.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Had a blast at the last one look, forward to trying again!

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Twin Oaks always has a great course set up ,come on out and shoot some .

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
My little boy, Ben and I will be there Saturday around 0900 :coffee:

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
sunday

Our Bunch will be there on Sunday.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,539 Posts
"Tiny" and I will be there Sunday about 9:30.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We set some of the targets last night (after the flood like rain moved out). Should be a bit differant for some.
Come get you some boys!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
We set some of the targets last night (after the flood like rain moved out). Should be a bit differant for some.
Come get you some boys!!
Hmmm,,,,a Noahs Ark 3D set up sounds fun. I hope you have some camels and Jackasses set out. A 3D shoot of Biblical proportions would be awesome!

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm,,,,a Noahs Ark 3D set up sounds fun. I hope you have some camels and Jackasses set out. A 3D shoot of Biblical proportions would be awesome!
I'm sure there will be some play with your post but I'll avoid touching that one.

Yea, it was a real gulley washer yesterday. If the water gets any higher you'll wade to some targets.:D

Make sure you level is on.:p

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Make sure you level is on.:p
OK Bob. We already had a course from the pit at Liberty under Brandons guidance. I hope you aren't following his lead, or we'll need more than waders. Can we have caddy's in Archery? :eek:uch:

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK Bob. We already had a course from the pit at Liberty under Brandons guidance. I hope you aren't following his lead, or we'll need more than waders. Can we have caddy's in Archery? :eek:uch:
Nothing outlandish. Just some sets are a bit differant than you have seen before out here.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Should I wear Camo? :D
I don't care what you wear as long as you're wearing something!!!!!!!
You show up in your birthday suit, then we do have a new target on the course!:eek:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I don't care what you wear as long as you're wearing something!!!!!!!
You show up in your birthday suit, then we do have a new target on the course!:eek:
My birthday suit needs ironing so I will just wear the standard Shirt & Tie. :shade:

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My birthday suit needs ironing so I will just wear the standard Shirt & Tie. :shade:
:shade:

I guess they finished the range last night. Should be a good time and the weather looks as though it should be good for the most part.

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Still time to make it ,as always it was a great shoot .
Great shooting Bob 4 up from the pro peg with an unlimited set up. Wish I had given you something to shoot at .
Looks like I'll call the ASA office tomorrow and see if I can change classes in KY ,my judging has gone south ,my best bet will be known 45 .

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
Still time to make it ,as always it was a great shoot .
Great shooting Bob 4 up from the pro peg with an unlimited set up. Wish I had given you something to shoot at .
Looks like I'll call the ASA office tomorrow and see if I can change classes in KY ,my judging has gone south ,my best bet will be known 45 .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts