Archery Talk Forum banner

Va Countdown

726 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  UndrCoverRednek
Down to TEN days I for one am Getting antzy anyone else??? I know I'll kill a big buck this year. After last year its gotta be better. On the even no. years I score on the odd ones seems I blow away my chances:zip:
Good LUCK OLD DOMINION HUNTERS!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
698 Posts
I honestly just got my recalled bow fixed so I could wait an extra week, but Yeah it even feels like it is getting close now. The weather is starting to get that crisp feel to it at night.

· BuckWheat
719 Posts
I'm so fired up it is not even funny. Opening day will be different for me there will be no treestand hunting. I'm backpacking into national forest on friday setting up the tent and going to go after them on next saturday morning!!!!!!

· Registered
276 Posts
Im ready. I swapped chips out of the trailcams yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see 4-5 nice shooters. But the biggest one broke his left side main beam. He would of been a sweet 10ptr.:sad:

Also looking forward to hunting some new property acquired this year. We have a healthy herd, maybe too healthy. The property owner says I have to kill 2 does before taking a buck. He counted 41 in his field the other day.:eek:

· Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.