Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i figured i would share my hunting trip up to the Blue Ridge mountains with everyone. Had a blast spending time with dad, and that was capped off by putting a couple deer in the cooler! I know it is a bit on the long side, but there was a ton of action going on that week, and this only covered the first 3days! Lots of deer activity as well as some other critters a well! Go check it out and give it a thumbs up! Hope yall enjoy!

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,125 Posts
Enjoyed it bro, thanks for sharing your trip with us,!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Also, I had a similar shot on a great 8 point that was the same as your last doe, except no recovery. Glad it worked out.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nicely done. It was cool to see a video of someone hunting in my county. Is that in the national forest or private?
Thanks! The first doe was in National Forest the second was on private land a couple miles away.

Enjoyed it bro, thanks for sharing your trip with us,!
No Problem! Glad you enjoyed, should be putting together the second half of the trip here soon, keep an eye out!

Cool video, thanks!
What county was that?
Thanks!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice video. That's my kind of hunting, deep in the woods right in the middle of a saddle. Seems like every animal you see will cross them.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, that saddle in particular has always been a heavy traffic area for deer. they can scent check multiple ridges by cruising that saddle, I always say im goin to try a different area when I go up there, but I always end up right back in that spot haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts