Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some help with this one? Just searched the classifieds to see what I should be asking for to sell this bow. The prices are all over the place on the Nitrums. Specs are harvest brown riser carbon limbs (70-80#) 30"dl. I see prices ranging from 400-750. What gives? What should I be asking? Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
They have a great following and bring good money. All depends on how fast you wanna sell it. Go check eBay for nitrum prices they are selling at crazy high prices.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Looking here and flea bay the asking prices for Used seem to be anywhere from 350.00 to 600.00 so a pretty good spread. One thing nice about Ebay is you can look at closed auctions IE see what things sell for , as all to often what someone is asking and what they will sell for can be a good difference . One thing that will kill you is the heavy limbs, most wont want that heavy a draw so it will hurt what you can get..

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I sold my nitrum on eBay and got $500. Most of them were selling between $400 and $500

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think it’s a tough time to sell. Seems like after hunting season everyone is buying the new bows which floods the classifieds. If you are able to I would hold onto it for a few months and sell early summer time when people aren’t trying to catch up from Xmas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts