Archery Talk Forum banner

Value Of Hoyt Bow?

644 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  laserbeam1001
I was hoping someone could give me an estimate around how much you think this bow is worth? A friend a mine wants to purchase the bow and just need a ballpark {NOT FOR SALE} It is a Hoyt Defiant Turbo Bone Collector Edition (Not Carbon). Has a stabilizer and axion sight and works great. Have only shot it a handful of times so its in great condition. I attached a few photos of it. TIA :)

Wire Photography Plant
Architecture Metal
Material property Eye liner Pen
Bicycle wheel Bicycle part Spoke Rim Auto part
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,452 Posts
For $275 shipped I will take it off your hands... that way you can avoid the rules of having to wait for 20 posts to list in the classifieds.

· Registered
1,306 Posts
I would say approx. $550 to $600 on the high end. Your accessories aren't worth much and even if they were they never sell for as much already installed on a bow as they would on their own.

· Registered
5,979 Posts
Appears that you are trying to circumvent the rules. I feel your post should be closed and account suspended.
Yep! Mods need to shut this down and suspend account!!!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Wow friendly crowd. He has said several times the bow is not for sale. He is asking what a fair value would be so he doesn't charge his friend too little or too much. Exactly which rule did he break?

· Registered
212 Posts
Wow friendly crowd. He has said several times the bow is not for sale. He is asking what a fair value would be so he doesn't charge his friend too little or too much. Exactly which rule did he break?
My guess is he didnt originally post that it was not for sale. Seems like the angry mob thinks he was trying to start a bidding war or something. But yes, agreed, cut the guy some slack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.