Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this "torque free" grip on their bow? Any comments, good, bad or undecided? I am looking for a better grip than what is on my BT Allegiance and heard about this new grip. Is it worth the money or should I look at a Loesh grip?

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Personally I've not tried it, don't know how it works but i think it far more important to learn to not torque the bow and learn to grip the bow properly and then you wouldn't need this type of grip.

Now there is something to be said about a custom grip that is more comfortable to you to help you grip the bow properly. A comfortable grip that fits your hand properly is very important....

may want to also look at:
www.johnsongrips.com

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
FYI...Do a search in the manufacturers section. There is a lengthy thread on the Death Grip with pics included.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
I don't know anything about it. However, I would not want to buy one for ever bow I own. I would rather learn to get the proper grip.

I recently started shooting a Timberline NO-PEEP for hunting. I have been absoluted amazed at the repeatability of the thing. I shows me when I am torquing the bow and also when I am making a variation in my grip.

I was really quite amazed at how much variation there was. I think it will make me a better target shooter. Since I don't use a clarifier, I may even try it on a target bow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts