Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No guns, Just guts.
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has used these grips? See the ads on AT and curious as to if they are any good.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Ive got one on my vector 32. seems to helps allot with left right misses and I can hunt with gloves on in cold weather and not have to worry about torquing my grip with any sort of glove on. Lowered my DL about 1/4" which is fine. I needed that anyway

·
Vendor
25,512 Posts
I've had them on a High Country and 2 different PSE's and love them. Left and rights are a non issue, especially when one has to lean around a tree and loose form. I'd have one right now but he doesn't make one for G5. Just got a new Mathews. I hope he has one for me.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I've had them on a High Country and 2 different PSE's and love them. Left and rights are a non issue, especially when one has to lean around a tree and loose form. I'd have one right now but he doesn't make one for G5. Just got a new Mathews. I hope he has one for me.
We have them in stock for all Mathews bows that come from the factory with a stock wood or Focus grip. So I think we have you covered T man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts