Archery Talk Forum banner

Vane color combos

6476 25
Lets see your hunting arrows. I am looking at fletching up some but not sure what color combo to try this time. I will also put some wraps on for looks.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,391 Posts
I dont have pics right now, but I just had mine fletched with a White wrap, 1 white blazer and 2 tiger stripe white blazers. I think it looks pretty good

· Registered
519 Posts
2 fluorescent yellow Blazers and one blaze orange Blazer with 4" fluorescent yellow wraps

· Registered
67 Posts
no wraps just a strait black shaft with pink and white fletching cause nothing stands out better in the woods then pink and white, anybody gives you any trouble do like me and out shoot them with pink vanes, and it dont look half bad

· Registered
1,083 Posts
A little different...

I use white wraps and then fletch three different colored vanes - currently using red, green and black. I always use a black vane as the cock-vane and then two other colors. Why three different colors? It friggin' looks awesome! And the black vane makes it look lethal.

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Sorry no pics. I have the back of my GT dipped white, then I go with 2 whites and something else. Having white helps identify what is on the arrow for a questionable hit.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Various arrows I have had. I currently hunt with the Easton Full Metal jackets with White Zebra and Realtree Blazer vanes.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.