Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get their free samples from Vane Tec? Mine came today, 3" low profile pink and black as requested! I really like the stiffness of these vanes and they seem to stick really well, im fletching them as we speak...lol.

Anyone shoot Vane Tec vanes? What ya think? This is my first time testing them so we will see how they stack up against my beloved 3" fusions!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Let me know how they do!! I just got my 3in fusions in the mail today and wanna hear some comparisons!! Thanks!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know how they do!! I just got my 3in fusions in the mail today and wanna hear some comparisons!! Thanks!
Will do man! So far they fletch real nice, stick well, take a helical well, and are really stiff which is nice. I will see how they fly this evening after I get home from finals.....:pukey:

·
Archery Addict
9,134 Posts
I got my 3" low profile neon green Vanetec samples in yesterday. They sure look sharp! Can't wait to fletch them up and try them out.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
They sent me a sample of the 2" HP vanes and they've sold me! They are an identical cut to the 2" Blazers but seem a better vane. I'll be shooting the VaneTec 2" HP until something better comes along!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
They sent me a sample of the 2" HP vanes and they've sold me! They are an identical cut to the 2" Blazers but seem a better vane. I'll be shooting the VaneTec 2" HP until something better comes along!
I couldnt have said it better myself. When I got a bad batch of blazers, I made the switch, They are really easy to fletch up, and stick extremley well. I havent tried the 3 inch though.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it was pretty windy around here tonight but did get to shoot a lil bit. All I can say is WOW these things are great, I never by any means thought my Fusions were loud and I still dont but these vane tecs are absolutely silent!!! They fly pretty dang nice as well, but like I said it was windy so the verdict is still out....but so far they are impressing me.

·
Mulie Maniac
1,913 Posts
put my order in a couple days ago, how long did it take for them to get the samples out? so far I've tried blazers (pretty good) and Quick Spin ST speed hunters (kinda loud) got fusions and Vanetecs on the way cant wait to try them out.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I had Blazer's and they worked real well for a couple months and then I noticed they started to come off. So I switch over to 2" HP's and will never go back to Blazer's. They stick real well and don't come off and they steer my broadheads a little better. I might try the 3" VaneTec's this summer but if all else fails I will stick with the HP's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts