Archery Talk Forum banner

Vanes, Feathers, Blazers, Other(fobs, etc.)

• Vanes

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Feathers

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Blazers

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • FOBs

Votes: 3 5.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everybody shoot? I switched to blazers two years ago and haven't looked back...I have shot vanes, feathers and blazers...not shot fobs or any other alternative fletching...so what's everbody shooting?

If other tell what your shooting...

·
Registered
571 Posts
i shoot NAP 2" blazer vanes. i really like them. but i am looking to switch to easton 4" vanes for a little more stabalization and weight.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I been shooting Blazers with a off set. But i'm having some clearance issues with my cable. They clear but with very little room for error. So i just bought some 3" fusions that i plan to shot a right helical with. Just waiting on my jig to get here so i can fletch up a batch.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
4'' feathers :thumbs_up

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Tried everything made. You never know till you try them may find something better. So far I come back to the 4" feathers every time. while several other options gave decent results nothing will do the job a feather will

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
feathers definately are the best for flight but I just ahve the issues with some noise and also rain...

Also guys shooting blazers...what are you using to fletch them and get the best helical? I'm trying to find something with a good helical

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.