Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I use feathers, always have, for hunting with the WB, and for 3-D with my Shakey Hunter. There is a bit of noise with the feathers passing through, but not bad. some folks on here have been using the Blazers through it with success. Good luck with whatever your choice is. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Feathers

Feathers don't get destroyed fast, just turn your nock so you don't have a fletch going thru the black brissle on the WB. But that will be the same onwhich ever you choose to shoot, vanes or feathers. I shoot feathers and get over 100 shots before I re-fletch. I am starting to use Vanetech vanes for the first time and really like them.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I know your shoot the odd feather up so it doesnt hit the black. 100 shots? I think that falls under the destroyed fast column. I get anywhere from 1500-2500 shots on gold tip vanes.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Re-fletch

I guess I mis spoke, I left off a ZERO on my number in my post, Yea Canzoni they shoot just fine and even if I wanted to refletch even after 500 or so shots, feathers are better than vanes to start with. Get destroyed fast, my aching back, why don't you post something that is helpful or keep quiet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.