Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just got my VaneTec samples and they look great! They sent me about 9 orange samples. Only took about 2-3 days to get the samples. If the quality of their vanes are as good as their service I will be very happy. I'm going to fletch 3 arrows tonight and see how they fly!!

WWW.vanetec.com

Thank you VaneTec

Nardo

·
Registered
792 Posts
I ordered 300 straight after I received my samples, they are my vane of choice for a while, nice smooth finish, very durable and great value!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I LOVE vanetec. I tried Blazers and had pretty good luck with them for a couple weeks and then they started popping off left and wright. Since have my arrows fletched with vanetec HP's not one has come off.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
got my 9 samples fast too but green. Have not fletched them up yet though

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
just got my samples....2" Blazers and 2.5" V-Max. they got here QUICK. 2-3 days maybe. Looking forward to seeing how they fly.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
I got 12 Flo Green ones. Not enough to do a half dozen. Anyone got 6 (3") white or black ??

·
Registered
11,379 Posts
I LOVE vanetec. I tried Blazers and had pretty good luck with them for a couple weeks and then they started popping off left and wright. Since have my arrows fletched with vanetec HP's not one has come off.
Exactly the same issues Ive had with blazers, great for awhile then start coming off.

Vanetecs are the way to go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts