Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am posting a very special make up vane that VaneTec has graciously donated in order to create awareness for the incurable disease of duchenne muscular dystrophy. Although this disease is not as well known as other diseases, it is a genetically fatal disease. Those that battle this disease are wheelchair ridden by around the age of 10yrs old and generally have a life expectancy of 20 yrs old. I have a good friend that had his 6yr old son recently diagnosed with this disease. Please read the flyer below and help support this cause. 100% of the proceeds of this vane will be put towards research.

The official ribbon color for muscular dystrophy is lime green, hence the vane color (although there are a few boxes of the 2.88" size in flo yellow that was done as a test run)

$20 shipped to your door for 100 vanes in either 2.25" swift, 2" HP, or 2.88" swift size.
VANETEC GRANT VANE 1 jpg.jpg
Here are examples for the vanes fletched on arrows-
vanetec DMD vanes on arrows.jpg
Left to right-
2.25" swift - this is a great field round size
2" HP - the typical blazer style profile vane
2.88" swift - great all around vane for 3D and hunting. Lower profile than the HP, but longer for more steering and works better than a blazer style through a biscuit style rest.
2.88" swift - flo yellow version.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

Come on guys.... let get some of these sold!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy 4th everyone! Still waiting for the first archery talk sale......

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the top..... still waiting on a sale here

·
AT Classifieds Addict
2,397 Posts
Up to the top for some great vanes and an even better cause.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally getting a couple sales here on archery talk. Let's pop this back up to the top

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You still have some?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still many available. Shoot me a msg. or contact me via the e-mail address on the flyer listed above.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts