Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking with #2...I over looked something VERY Obvious. #2 saw it...and now

The Draw is :

THIS CAM IS SMOOTH! NO HUMP, NO STACK!

I feel bad I didn't even notice this...

This IS as smooth as any 2 track or even my 09 Z.

THANKS #2!!!

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Accuracy. YUP.:darkbeer:

The grip is repeatable. I am very accurate with this bow so far and as soon as another Centurion sight is in, I will dial this bow in and post up some more pics. Even with a cheaper sight I'm feeling instant confidence.

The Draw...man what a difference my stupid mistake has made on my impression. I must have slide the no glove too far down while on my bench and not even noticed. I was just setting up my rest and sight, trying different arrows and so on.

I feel...nothing but the solid wall. The DFC must be close to the 09 Z28. It has to be becasue this is really impressing me now. 150-200 shots now on the bow and I think I really have a new fav. SERIOUSLY.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Good 2 hear. :darkbeer:

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Serving settled and my NoGlove getting in the way/pinched was another issue.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cool. Would love to hear your impressions when you do. Really wondering if the Infinity would be a better bet for hunting for my shortish dl of 27.25"-27.5". Seems that at only around 2.5" longer and same weight it might be the way to go.....

Thanks for your review!

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After pressing the bow and looking at my no glove, I found a chunk of plastic/bubble wrap I must of got wedged in the cam groove.

I did tear into the box like a kid at Xmass.:darkbeer:

I normally check everything before shooting...my excitement go the best of me.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Serving settled and my NoGlove getting in the way/pinched was another issue.
How did this effect your draw? Or was this not the draw issue that#2 was looking at? If not what was the issue? I need a little more explanation please..
Thanks Karbon!

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
# 2 saw the no glove sliding down. After talking with him I looked closer at my cams, pressed the bow and found my bubble wrap chunk.

He wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up, and went over things with me. It's nice to have great mfg support-on a SATURDAY too.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The shooting the bow outside...it is silent. Really quiet.

No vibration with any stabilizer I try too.
No shock/kick anything. Stays planted in my hand. For the speed the bow has...very impressive.

How did you do it Kevin?:confused:

·
Registered
887 Posts
The shooting the bow outside...it is silent. Really quiet.

No vibration with any stabilizer I try too.
No shock/kick anything. Stays planted in my hand. For the speed the bow has...very impressive.

How did you do it Kevin?:confused:
Did you chrono it...if so, what did you get?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I'm glad someone else asked those questions...:confused: I have no idea either...

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Please excuse the ignorance guys, but WHO the heck is "#2" ????

Secondly, what is a "no glove"?????
I beleive he is referring to Mike Carter (Crackers) as #2 and the NoGlovs are the things on the strings instead of speed nocks at each end of the strings.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts