Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a problem? Recently got some VAP V1's they will not stay in my quiver, anyone who has seen these arrows realize that they are crazy skinny. Any suggestions without buying a new quiver? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I went out a bought a Tru glo Tru-Tec quiverNew for this year.Vaps fit tight and no noise.I tried mole skin on my old one and no luck. So for 50.00 bucks i just got a new one.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have the same problem. I bought a 3 arrow Apex MQX quiver because I was told it will hold VAP's. It wont, they slide right out. I need to find a way to make it work before the 25th! I was thinking of trying to put sticky back velcro strips around the inside of the grippers. Maybe try something along those lines. I wll check back and see what you came up with and maybe try it myself. LOL

·
2,188 Posts
My VAPs fit perfectly in my Kwikee Kwiver after I got the "SD" gripper. I couldn't justify buying a new quiver for $50 just to carry my arrows into the woods and found the "SD" gripper available directly through Kwikee for like $5! Can't beat the speed and service from them either!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I took a peice of sticky back velcro, cut into strips, and put in the grippers. It works great! As long as it dont fall out. That may be an alterative to buying a new quiver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts